Introduction to Circles
Introduction to Circle Processes
A full day training offered by Turning Point Partners Louisiana that focuses on a practical and effective tool that provides a safe environment for people to express their thoughts and feelings.
Circles can be used to:
- create a positive community
- prevent and manage problems
- engage staff and those with whom they work
In a circle people:
- can build trust
- support each other
- hold each other accountable
- circle techniques and ideas
- “speedy” and in-depth circles
- what circles can accomplish
- using circles to stimulate discussion
The Training includes practice using circles and applying them to different needs, videos of circles in actual situations, analysis of videos in the context of restorative philosophy, discussion of key circle issues, and useful hand-outs.